petek, 11. april 2014

Consecration of the chapel at Bled Castle



I just came from Bled Castle where I’ve participated at re-consecration of the chapel.  And why am I telling you this? 

Because this is a big achievement for Bled itself and besides it’s also my personal victory. Last 73 years Castle chapel was closed for church ceremonies, also for church weddings. That was a big harm, because a romantic gothic chapel itself with its location at the very edge of castle rock represent solid foundation which should be a base for every marriage. 

Now, after so many years finally can serve its basic purpose again and that’s something that we can be proud on. If/When you will visit Bled, you’ll know what I’m talking about. 

Till then you can read Grimm’s Fairy Tales again and imagine that Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and princess from The Frog King once lived at Bled Castle. 





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar