četrtek, 10. april 2014

Why I have decided to write a blog about Weddings in Slovenia?

I have realized that many young couples from all over the world think of getting married abroad. But after this first though suddenly a lot of questions appear and the last one is where we will get the answers. 

I would like to help you on this stage to give you some useful information, share some news with you and listen your opinion, concern and suggestions about getting married abroad, especially in Slovenia.  

I will try to write about current affairs and give you some hints which will help you by your decision. 


Why I became a wedding planner?

First of all I would like to tell you something about myself. 

I live in Bled for whole my life and I’m very romantic person. I always thought that Bled is a perfect place for fairytale wedding. And since I remember it was my wish to be a part of this fairytale. 


My wedding was in home church of St. Martin and it was great. That was fourteen years ago and I still remember as it was yesterday. I got married with great guy and today we have two lovely kids. 


At that time I was at the beginning of my professional career and I didn’t have any business experience and not enough courage to start my own business. That’s why I spent 10+ years in international company. In all this years I meet a lot of people, travel a lot and see many nice places. But Bled remain the No. 1, the perfect place to visit and to get married. 

Last year I turned 40 and I decided it’s time for change and it’s time that my child dreams about my own business become true. Finally I do what I always want, that’s make people happy with helping them to create an unforgettable wedding day. 

And here our story begin…





 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar